South Harrison Links
- Orientation/Registration Forms
- 2019-2020 Drug Testing Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Required and Recommended Immunizations
- 2019-2020 SHCSC School Calendar
- Family Access Site
- Need an account? Check out Getting Started with Family Access.
- Food Services
- Graduation Information and Requirements
- Health Services
- Student Handbooks
- Volunteer Background Check Website
- Common Sense Media
- Indiana Academic Standards Hub
- Indiana Department of Education Academic Glossary
- Indiana Gateway (Local Tax + Finance Dashboard)
- Keeping Kids Safe in Cyber Space (from Safe Home)
- Parent Toolkit (A recommended website for parents.)
- Pearson Perspective Log-In Site (Log on to get additional ISTEP+ instructional resources. Parents will need the learning locator code on the Individual Student Report.)
- Pearson Perspective Quick Guide (Gives information about Pearson Perspective.)
Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Health
Safe Schools Helpline
Darkness to Light offers great insights for parents to talk with their children about child abuse.
Suitable For Younger Children
Darkness to Light worked with the Texas Education Agency to provide over 100,000 educators with the Stewards of Children® program. This is the largest child sexual abuse training program ever undertaken.
- Talking with Children
- Talking with Children about Events in the News
- Talking with Children about Body Safety
- Talking to Kids about Digital Safety
RAINN talks mainly about sexual assault and is more suitable for teens and college age students.
RAINN.org (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization.