South Harrison Links
- 2019-2020 Drug Testing Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Required and Recommended Immunizations
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Food Services
- Graduation Information and Requirements
- Harmony Family Access
- Health Services
- SHCSC Asset Map
- Student Handbooks
- Volunteer Background Check Website
- Common Sense Media
- Indiana Academic Standards Hub
- Indiana Department of Education Academic Glossary
- Indiana Gateway (Local Tax + Finance Dashboard)
- Keeping Kids Safe in Cyber Space (from Safe Home)
- Keeping Kids Safe Online (from Allconnect)
- Parent Toolkit (A recommended website for parents.)
- Pearson Perspective Log-In Site (Log on to get additional ISTEP+ instructional resources. Parents will need the learning locator code on the Individual Student Report.)
- Pearson Perspective Quick Guide (Gives information about Pearson Perspective.)
- Student Insurance and Special Risk Insurance
Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Health
Safe Schools Helpline
Darkness to Light offers great insights for parents to talk with their children about child abuse.
Suitable For Younger Children
Darkness to Light worked with the Texas Education Agency to provide over 100,000 educators with the Stewards of Children® program. This is the largest child sexual abuse training program ever undertaken.
- Talking with Children
- Talking with Children about Events in the News
- Talking with Children about Body Safety
- Talking to Kids about Digital Safety
RAINN talks mainly about sexual assault and is more suitable for teens and college age students.
RAINN.org (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization.
- If You Suspect a Child of Being Harmed
- Talking to Your Kids about Sexual Assault
- How Do I Protect My Child from Sexual Assault
Indiana DCS Child Abuse/Neglect Hotline
Call Indiana Department of Child Services
The Macy House
Transitional / Homeless Home for Families in Harrison County
Office: 812-225-5566 Email: email@example.com
Office and Transitional Housing Facility:
Contact: Rev. Rob Pryor and Rev. Ryan Stroud
The Macy House is a transitional housing facility here in Corydon – located at 270 Wyandotte Ave. The Macy House is able to provide housing for up to 6 families at a time.
The office is open Monday-Friday from 9 A.M.-5 P.M. Clients must complete a background check and application before being admitted to the facility. The staff of 4:34 Ministries works with each client to provide life skills,
budgeting, and spiritual formation to all residents. Residents are expected to pay a small portion of their income to guarantee residence at the Macy House.
Upon completion of their stay at the Macy House, residents are given a rebate from rent paid in order to pay for permanent housing and/or bills. If you or someone you know is displaced or homeless and in need of long-term transitional housing, please stop by our offices and complete an application.
Ireland Home Based Services provides comprehensive home and
community based services to families and children in 40 counties in
Southern Indiana. Services are scheduled between the hours of 8:00 AM
and 8:00 PM, seven days a week, however 24 hour crisis and emergency
services are also available as needed.
IHBS currently offers services to children and families involved with DCS and Probation, prevention services through the Community Partners for Child Safety program, intensive home based services through the HOMEBUILDERS program, services to fathers through the Fatherhood Engagement Initiative, as well as, behavior support services through the Medicaid Waiver programs.
A resource for families who may need help with applying for health insurance.
Call (812) 288-6451 ext. 7
Finding and applying for insurance is hard – especially now. Our mission is to help children and families obtain the coverage needed at an affordable price.
Local Mental Health Providers
535 Country Club Rd SE
Corydon, IN 47112
1584 Old Hwy 135
Corydon, IN 47112
335 Spring Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Associates in Counseling and Psychotherapy (ACP)
2627 Charlestown Rd
New Albany, IN 47150
Wellstone Regional Hospital
2700 Vissing Park Rd
Jeffersonville, IN 47130