South Harrison is now using a new student management system – Harmony 3. Parents can use the Harmony 3’s South Harrison Family Access site to complete their registration online. Parents will need their students’ registration codes before they can begin. Each student’s school will notify parents of their students’ codes. Parents can also continue to use the Family Access site throughout the year to access update information on their students and to access information on their students like grades, attendance, etc.
As this is a new endeavor, some schools may choose to continue to use paper registration forms for this year. Parents may access and print these forms to complete prior to their actual registration date (list below). It is our intention to have registration completely online by the 2019-2020 school year.
- 2018-2019 Student Enrollment Form
- Health-Related Forms
- 2018-2019 Military Children in Education Enrollment Form
- 2018-2019 Student Technology Use Agreement Form
- 2018-2019 Student Media Consent and Release Form
- 2018-2019 Home Language Survey – English
- 2018-2019 Handbook Sign-Off Form
- 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Meal Application
- School-Specific Forms