Thank you for completing the application for free/reduced-price meals and other benefits whether online or by paper copy. Not only is this information vital to you as the parent/guardian of a student attending South Harrison schools, it is also very important to determine multiple sources of funding for our students. Just as a reminder, you must complete a new application each year by September 13th for continuation of benefits.
- 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Parent Letter
- 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Parent Letter (en espanol)
- 2018-2019 Printable Free and Reduced Application
- 2018-2019 Printable Free and Reduced Application (en espanol)
When you are completing the application, we ask that you also take a moment to complete Part 5 – Other Benefits. If you would seek textbook assistance if fees were charged, then please select “Yes.” Although, textbook fees are not assessed for students, there is available funding which offsets some of the associated costs. Furthermore, other funding determinations are based upon the number of students requesting textbook assistance. Therefore, to maximize funding for provision of students, we encourage you to indicate your response based upon the assumption that textbook fees were being charged to you. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the administration center at 812-738-2168.
- Meal Prices, Payments, and Balances
- EZSchool Pay Website
- Cafeteria Barcode Scancards
- Parents Guide To Lunch Line