“We encourage all families to still complete the free/reduced meal application above to help us continue providing free textbooks, tuition and technology. CLICK HERE to complete the form online.
If you have any questions about the free/reduced meal applications, please contact Michelle Tindall at 812-738-2168.
If you have any questions about Food Service, please contact Stephanie Zimmerman at 812-738-4181 ext. 2427.
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Cafeteria Scan Card Information (junior high and high school only)
- Enjoy Breakfast at School Memo
- EZSchool Pay Website
- Free/Reduced-Price Lunch Information and Application
- Full Nondiscrimination Statement
- Healthy School Snacks, Celebrations, and Fundraisers
- Meal Prices, Payments, and Balances
- Parent Guide to the Lunch Line
- School Nutrition Public Announcement