Education in the Midst of a Pandemic
This page has been created to house all information associated with addressing the school’s response to COVID-19. Please note that circumstances can change very quickly. South Harrison will work to keep this page as up-to-date as possible.
South Harrison Re-Entry Plan for 2020-2021
Each school has also created a plan that is more specific to its needs.
- Corydon Elementary School
- Corydon Intermediate School
- Corydon Central Junior High School
- Corydon Central High School
- Heth-Washington Elementary School
- New Middletown Elementary School
- South Central Elementary School
- South Central Jr-Sr High School
As part of the re-entry plan, South Harrison will offer a virtual learning option for students/families who are concerned about physically re-entering the school setting. Students/Families wishing to select this option should carefully read through the expectations outlined in the documents below.
In addition to virtual learning, South Harrison will also use two other online learning models to address issues surrounding COVID-19:
- Remote learning will be used for individual students who cannot attend school in person for a short duration due to possible COVID-19 symptoms and/or exposure.
- e-Learning will be used to cover the pre-planned online instructional days already on the 2020-2021 school calendar AND any classroom, school, or even a district-wide closure as directed by the Harrison County Health Department.
Please email the school administrator with any questions or concerns.